The build kit for theTLF# Squonker (Contains all components except box, door, button and lock ring).
Developed in cooperation between TLF# and Vape & Make and manufactured by the respective specialists in Spain, England, USA and Germany. Now available as a complete kit but also in single components.
The box itself (door, button, lock ring) can still be found at Shapeways with the search term "TLF#" Everything else you need for this popular Sqounker can be found in the kit.
Starting with the copper plates, the 510 and the bottle up to the magnet and a satin ribbon for easier removal of the battery. As an addition the Coil Master microfiber cloth to clean the Squonker.
Order at Shapeways and here, assemble according to the enclosed instructions, screw on the vaporizer, fill in liquid and you too can enjoy the TLF#.
510 Botton Feeder Connector
Vape & Make height adjustable silicone bottle
Mod Maker Squonker Bottle Kit
Vape & Make F3D 510 Squonker Connector, black / silver
Mod Maker MM510 Squonker connector
There are a few things to keep in mind ? but maybe you've already discovered the ATTENTION notes on Shapeways.com.
Depending on the 510 (MM510) there is also an installation sequence, which you should observe
- Let the positive pole plate snap into place until it sits firmly and clicks into place (do not bend 90 degrees to get enough pressure on the button).
- Screw in the minus pole plate with 510 body (without core) halfway, so that you have enough play to get the core past the plate.
- Insert the battery so that pressure is applied to the positive pole plate and the button is in the final position.
- Lift sheet metal (just enough for the button to flop past)
- Fit the button with very thin double-sided adhesive and lower the sheet.
- AKKU RAUS !!!
- Install core (shorten pin for 8,5 bottles before)
- 510 (It is best to lock the nut and tighten it with an old Atty instead of tightening the nut with a pair of needle-nosed pliers)
- Have fun!