Specially designed and developed for Box-Mods - A push button in a class of its own: Extra small, extra slim, extra comfortable to handle.
Beside the box mod construction also very suitable for many other purposes. We even thought of a rubber seal for a watertight seal between the workpiece and the push button.
Despite its slim appearance, the probe is extremely pleasant to use. Its quiet clicking noise sounds rich and is much too beautiful to disturb. A slightly firmer pressure point prevents unintentional operation without the need to apply unnecessary force during use.
Special attention was also paid to the colours. They are not only more stable due to anodization, but also have a clearly strong colour tone.
The push button may only be used in conjunction with Mosfets. It can be loaded with up to 12V and 500 mA thanks to its special design. Please never use it in unprotected, unregulated mods!
- Switch rating:50mA 12V DC
- Insulation Resistance:100MO Min
- <font color="#ffff00">-=combination:OFF=- sync:ßÇÈâÈâ
- Dielectric strength:250VAC for 1 Minute
- <font color="#ffff00">-=Type:Momentary=- sync:ßÇÈâÈâ
- Operating temperature:-20 to 85 C
- The Front Shape:Flat round
- Panel thickness:1-5mm
- Outshell Material: Stainless steel/aluminium
- Operating pressure:300-100gf
- Contact:silver alloy
- Operation Distance:0.6mm+-0.3mm
- Switch base:Nylon PA66