Specially designed and developed for Box-Mods - A push button in a class of its own: Extra small, extra slim, extra comfortable to handle.
Beside the box mod construction also very well suited for many other purposes. We even thought of a rubber seal for a watertight seal between the workpiece and the probe.
Despite its slim appearance, the button is extremely pleasant to use. Its quiet clicking sound is rich and far too beautiful to be distracting. A slightly firmer pressure point prevents unintentional operation without the need to apply unnecessary force during use.
Special attention was also paid to the colours. They are not only more stable due to anodization, but also have a clearly strong color tone
The push button may only be used in conjunction with Mosfets. Thanks to its special design it can be loaded with up to 12V and 500 mA. Please never use in unprotected, unregulated mods!
- Switch rating: 50mA 12V DC
- Insulation Resistance: 100MO Min
- Switch combination: OFF-ON
- Dielectric strength: 250VAC for 1 minute
- Operation Type: Momentary
- Operating temperature: -20 to 85 C
- The Front Shape: Flat round
- Panel thickness: 1-5mm
- Outshell Material: Stainless steel/aluminium
- Operating pressure: 300-100gf
- Contact: silver alloy
- Operation Distance: 0.6mm+-0.3mm
- Switch base: Nylon PA66