C14500 Tellurium copper core - Offers durability stability and is tarnish / oxidation resistant. RoHS tinned for excellent solder joint
Two-piece PEI insulator - Insulated at the top and bottom to ensure that no current flows through the spring
Twin Oings - Both the center pin and the insulator have an O-ring that ensures leak-proof operation at pressures of 25psi and above. (Tested with compressed air to 25psi/1.7Bar)
C14500 copper vFLAT - Horizontal soldering option with our innovative RoHS tinned vFLAT solder termination.
Stainless Steel Wave Spring - Custom made to provide over 7kg force at full compression
- Stainless steel body - male thread M12x1 PTFE insulator and washer.
- Brass serrated solder lug
- 3mm thick 14mm nut
- ASTM A228 conical spring with approx. 10N / 1KG force at full compression.
- For the version with conventional solder joint, wire up to 12AWG can be accommodated.
- With the "vFlat" variant solid 9.7 mm pre-tinned positive solder contact