Designed by EVOLV in the USA, the manufacturer of the famous DNA chipsets and produced by Stealth Vape in England, the Source 510 connector.
Equipped with 22mm, 24mm, 25mm or 30mm Top Cap, each as "Flat Top i.e. without cut-outs. Since the Top Cap has a thickness of only 1mm, it is not necessary to make a recess in the housing.
Available in five different series, each with a different design / solder joint type. The design is available in silver (stainless steel), black and with motif. For the solder joint, you can choose between a center pin (as with other connectors) and a flat surface (vFlat).
The connector can be soldered without prior disassembly. Use flux and do not exceed the melting point of PTFE at 327°C.
- Stainless steel body - male thread M12x1 PTFE insulator and washer.
- Brass serrated solder lug
- 3mm thick 14mm nut
- ASTM A228 conical spring with approx. 10N / 1KG force at full compression.
- For the version with conventional solder joint, wire up to 12AWG can be accommodated.
- With the "vFlat" variant solid 9.7 mm pre-tinned positive solder contact