Designed by EVOLV in the USA, the manufacturer of the famous DNA chipsets and produced by Stealth in England, the Source 510 connector.
Available with 22mm, 24mm, 25mm or 30mm top cap, each as "flat top", i.e. without cutouts. i.e. without recesses. Since the top cap is only 1mm thick, it is not necessary to make a recess in the housing.
Available in five different series, each with a different design / type of solder joint. The design is available in silver (stainless steel), black and with motif. The soldering point can be chosen between a central pin (as with other connectors) and a flat surface (vFlat).
The connector can be soldered without prior disassembly. Use flux and do not exceed the melting point of PTFE at 327 ° C.
- Stainless steel body - male thread M12x1 PTFE insulator and washer.
- Brass serrated solder lug
- 3mm thick 14mm nut
- ASTM A228 conical spring with approx. 10N / 1KG force at full compression.
- For the version with conventional solder joint, wire up to 12AWG can be accommodated.
- With the "vFlat" variant solid 9.7 mm pre-tinned positive solder contact