Flexible silicone coating from Electrolube
The Electrolube flexible silicone coating is a special, legally compliant coating manufactured from high quality silicone resin.
It is very flexible, has excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates and operates over a wide temperature range.
It can be sprayed, dipped or brushed and is quick drying.
A UV component allows the coverage of the PCB to be checked after coating to ensure complete and uniform coverage.
Features and benefits
- Very high surface insulation resistance
- Wide operating temperature range
- Good dielectric properties
- Very high surface resistance
- High level of protection in humid environments
- Can be removed with solvents like Ultrasolve (ULS)
- Can be soldered through for rework
- Viscosity at 20 Â°C: 550 mPas
- The drying time at 20 Â°C is 10 minutes - 15 minutes
- Operating temperature ranges between -50 Â°C and 125 Â°C.
- IEC 61086-2, IEC 60068-2-78, IEC 60068-2-11, IPC-CC-830, MIL-I-46058-C, UL94 approval