Specifically designed and developed for box mods - an extra-class push-button: extra small, extra slim, extra pleasant to handle.
Besides the Box-Mod construction also very well suitable for many other purposes. Even a rubber seal between the workpiece and the probe for a watertight seal was thought of.
Despite its slim appearance, the button is extremely pleasant to operate. Its quiet click sounds full and is far too beautiful to disturb. A slightly firmer pressure point prevents unintentional operation without the need for unnecessary force during use.
We also attached great importance to the colors. They are not only more stable due to anodisation but also have a clearly strong colour tone.
The pushbutton may only be used in conjunction with Mosfets. Thanks to its special design, it can be loaded with up to 12V and 500 mA. Please never use in unprotected, unregulated mods!
- Switch rating: 50mA 12V DC
- Insulation Resistance: 100MO Min
- Switch combination: OFF-ON
- Dielectric strength: 250VAC for 1 minute
- Operation Type: Momentary
- Operating temperature: -20 to 85 C
- The Front Shape: Flat round
- Panel thickness: 1-5mm
- Outshell Material: Stainless steel/aluminium
- Operating pressure: 300-100gf
- Contact: silver alloy
- Operation Distance: 0.6mm+-0.3mm
- Switch base: Nylon PA66